While it’s true that women have some very specific pleasure points on their body, many people might be surprised to know that men also have trigger spots that, when stimulated, will send him over the edge.
Check out these following spots and see how stimulating, then set your man to the moon…
• This is the underside of the penis just below the head
• The concentration of nerve endings here is sometimes compared to the female equivalent of the clitoris.
• Stroke this with your hands or thumb while you move your fingers around the shaft.
• To slowly build his arousal, go back and forth between stimulating his frenulum and the less sensitive base of his penis.
Soles of his feet
• There is an acupressure point about one-third of the way down from the third toe, right in front of the arch in the centre of the foot.
• Pressing on this point may boost blood flow throughout the body, getting him all hot and aroused.
• Start your foreplay by giving him a foot massage.
• Have a warm towel ready and then place his feet on a pillow on your lap.
• Use the warm towel to wipe his feet and get them warm
• Then focus on this point by taking your thumb and gently rubbing it around this spot as a transition to a more erotic kind of rubdown.